Nurantacid is an Ayurvedic tonic that helps you digest food easily and prevents the formation of gas. It has been formulated as a result of years of research by our team of Ayurveda experts, with natural herbs and extracts enriched with goodness. Nurantacid is an Ayurvedic tonic that helps in easy digestion to prevent any gastric issues. It strengthens the immune system and prevents cold, cough, common cold and other upper respiratory tract infections.It has various health benefits as :
- It is rich in fibre and gives relief in constipation. It is low in calories, fat and cholesterol. It helps improve appetite. It is helpful in aiding digestion.
- It also helps in the treatment of diarrhoea and other stomach problems. It is helpful in lowering blood pressure. It helps treat diabetes. It helps lower cholesterol.
- It helps weight loss. It helps in growing stronger bones. It has anti-aging properties. It is good for the hair.
- It also helps to maintain the body weight by reducing the body fat and cholesterol.
- It has been found to be very helpful for constipation.
- It helps to improve appetite when it is taken with meals.
- It can also help in aiding digestion by the production of digestive juices.
- It is an excellent source of dietary fibre.
- This is a natural way of improving the digestive system.
- It is a kind of fibre that is found in the banana.
- It is made up of the bananas.
- It is rich in natural minerals and vitamins.
- It is easily digestible and is good for health.
- It is a rich source of fibre.
- It is completely natural.
- It is easy to use.
It is a common household spice that has been used in the Ayurveda system of medicine for ages. It has been shown that consuming the juice has great anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to reduce acidity levels in the body as well. It helps in reducing the gas and bloating in the stomach as well. It also helps in reducing the arthritic pain as well. It also helps in reducing the acidity that can lead to the formation of ulcers.
Perhaps one of the most sought after of its uses is as an antiseptic and anti-viral agent which can help aid in the prevention of bacterial infections like traveller’s diarrhea but may prove even more effective against viruses such as cholera and influenza. It can prevent as well as relieve indigestion, gas, bloating, and heartburn. Ginger is a natural laxative. It is effective in treating constipation as it stimulates the bowel and relaxes the intestines. It is also effective in treating nausea and vomiting. Ginger can help clear the urinary tract and relieve the burning sensation during urination.